Home Care Assistants
We are Ion Care and Support Services Ltd.
At Ion, we offer a range of care solutions within the Falkirk, West Lothian and South Lanarkshire areas, including residential care, care in the community, and an enablement centre.
We have consistently high Care Inspectorate grades across all of our services.
Our service users are at the heart of everything we do, and we understand the importance of enabling each service user to be as empowered and independent in their home and community as possible.
In January 2020 we were awarded a grade 6 - This is an outstanding achievement and could not have been accomplished without our hard-working care team.
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Care Assistants with access to their own transport to join our team.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and want to make a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you! Remarkable times require remarkable people.
As a Care Assistant working with us you will be accomplishing one of the most important roles in our vulnerable people’s lives.
We actively encourage and promote the well-being and quality of life of everyone that we care for. For this, it is essential that you can approach each service user as an individual and recognise their individual needs and choices.
· Assisting with personal care
· Meal preparation support
· Medication support
· Accessing their local community
· Other activities relating to their care and support.
· Set shift pattern with guaranteed hours – to suit your availability
· Every second weekend off – work no longer than 3 days without a day off
· Comprehensive funded training & induction
· On-going personal development plan with various training courses offered
· Opportunity to gain an SVQ 3 (Senior) qualification
· Pension scheme with employer contributions
· Rewarding employee incentive schemes
· Career development opportunities
· Salary: £9.63 p/h + 25p per mile.