Hazid Technologies, the developers and suppliers of game changing solutions for the international process engineering community are expanding their services division in Fife. We are looking for a confident and outgoing individual to support its consultants and customers fulfilling CAD capture and Legacy data conversion to Intelligent systems.
Using our in-house tools along with industry leading CAD/CAE applications, you will be working with the on-site consultants to help deliver state of the art engineering digitisation projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in our product delivery team translating customer legacy engineering documents into fully intelligent integrated engineering information.
- Running engineering rule sets against a customer specified standard.
- Providing project support.
- Updating customer facing documentation.
You should be:
- Able to read a technical document and understand the design intent.
- Able to think logically when under pressure and to remain poised, patient and calm in stressful situations.
- Interested in Engineering.
- Ideally a college level graduate in an engineering related field
- Entitled to live and work in the U.K.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company at the forefront of Computer Aided Engineering and Design solutions. An attractive and relaxed working environment, highly competitive remuneration/benefits package and career progressions are on offer. Full training in Hazid's products will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,500.00 per year
Applications including cv and covering letter to Joe McDonald – Technology Director- and Steve Strickland – Commercial Manager.