Salary – Starting from £10 on a growth plan (Negotiable)
Dayshift: (39.5hrs) Monday – Thursday 07:00-16:00 Friday 07:00-12:30
We are a manufacturing company based in central Scotland and considered to be a globally significant competitor in our market.
Click Netherfield is a world class leader in the design and manufacture of museum showcases for our clients around the world.
- Assembling our Museum Showcases
- Application of silicon and handling glass
- Reading of drawings and route cards
- Using a computer system to access case drawings and models
- Maintaining the high standards of work
- Travelling the world installing our showcases (once trained)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work in the Manufacturing/Installation field! Willingness to learn and adapt to an everchanging market!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some experience of cabinet building and using hand tools
- The confidence to use a computer system (CAD/CAM)
- A good eye for detail and ensure that the finished product is of the highest quality
- Some glass handling experience
- Their own tool kit
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with dynamic, principle centered colleagues and in an environment where your professional skills will be developed then please Apply Now by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org