Trainee Powder Coater
Salary – Negotiable and on a growth plan until fully trained!
Dayshift: (39.5hrs) Monday – Thursday 07:00-16:00 Friday 07:00-12:30
We are a manufacturing company based in central Scotland and considered to be a globally significant competitor in our market.
Click Netherfield is a world class leader in the design and manufacture of museum showcases for our clients around the world.
- Preparation of materials for Powder Coat (Sanding/Cleaning)
- Using Computer systems to understand requirements
- Reading of drawings and route cards
- Labelling parts to a high standard
- Training on use of Powder Coat gun/Application
- Growth to fully trained Powder Coater
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to learn a new skill and apply it in a manufacturing environment! Working as part of a team to deliver the HIGHEST of quality!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Eagerness to learn/develop in a new skill
- The confidence to use a computer system (CAD/CAM)
- A good eye for detail and ensure that the finished product is of the highest quality
- Basic reading/writing skills due to the various numbering systems used
- Happy to work as part of a team
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with dynamic, principle centered colleagues and in an environment where your professional skills will be developed then please Apply Now by sending a CV to email@example.com