Students' Association (SA)
West Lothian College Student Association have been working hard, focusing on Student Health and Wellbeing as a priority. The Students' Association have created a resource for you, called Recharge. Ask for it from them! They want you to stop and take some time to look after you. It explains support in the local area, as well as clarifying all the amazing things they offer, such as:
- Free Sanitary products for any/all students to take, in every bathroom and the Students' Association Hub
- Free Condoms available from the SA in person - you can also order free online (and they get delivered to your home) C:Card | Free Condoms. No Names. No Judgement. No Problem. (ccard.org.uk)
- For any students struggling, the SA work with The Larder to provide our students (and their family if needed) home cooked meals, should you need them. Just pop into the Students Association Hub (in person, in building 1)
- For Students who have children at school in West Lothian the SA can support you. The West Lothian Clothing bank can provide uniforms for your kids if you need a little support with this. Just ask!
- The college provide free breakfast (toast/porridge) and free lunch (soup and a roll) for all of our students at the campus cafe
- Free Beauty Treatment within the Platinum Salon (Please quote Recharge when booking Call Platinum Salon to book your appointment 01506 427 837
- Free Hair Appointment within the Platinum Salon (Please quote Recharge when booking). Call Platinum Salon to book your appointment 01506 427 837
- Free College Breakfast and Lunch** (Free to all Students **Term time Monday-Friday)
- Free Toiletry Pack (Please contact the Student Association and quote Recharge)
- Bike racks and lockers available (£10 DEPOSIT for bike locker until key returned)
- Outdoor Washing machine and drying facilities (charge applies. If you are struggling we can help!)
- Free hot meals for any students struggling (and for their family) Ask in the Student Association Hub
For more info on any of this ask in the Student Association Hub, No1 The Square, or email: StudentAssociation@west-lothian.ac.uk, or call: 01506 427701 or send them a private message on Facebook or MSTeams.